How To Delete BZ Reminder Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your BZ Reminder account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the BZ Reminder app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with BZ Reminder completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete BZ Reminder Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by BZ Reminder. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting BZ Reminder via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with BZ Reminder.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify BZ Reminder of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete BZ Reminder's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of BZ Reminder on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete BZ Reminder from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting BZ Reminder app from an Iphone
If you want to delete BZ Reminder from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the BZ Reminder icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on BZ Reminder.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the BZ Reminder app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete BZ Reminder" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete BZ Reminder from your Android phone
To delete BZ Reminder from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on BZ Reminder.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the BZ Reminder app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the BZ Reminder app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
BZ Reminder Software Details
How often do you forget to do something? With this app you can JUST REMEMBER EVERYTHING that you want to do, and improve your productivity! You can easily control all the tasks that are in your to-do list, and be sure that you will do them. ★ Easy to use and straightforward reminder & to-do list app. Made for those who want to set up tasks super quickly. You do not even have to take your phone out of your pocket, you can just set reminder right from your android wear smart watch. Also you can use it as notes app. Key features: • Repeating / Recurring Tasks • Birthdays • Alerts...