How To Delete USPS MOBILE® Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your USPS MOBILE® account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the USPS MOBILE® app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with USPS MOBILE® completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete USPS MOBILE® Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by USPS MOBILE®. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting USPS MOBILE® via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with USPS .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify USPS of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete USPS MOBILE®'s App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of USPS MOBILE® on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete USPS MOBILE® from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting USPS MOBILE® app from an Iphone
If you want to delete USPS MOBILE®s from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the USPS MOBILE® icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on USPS MOBILE®.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the USPS MOBILE® app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete USPS MOBILE®" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting USPS MOBILE® app from your Android device
To delete USPS MOBILE® from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on USPS MOBILE®.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the USPS MOBILE® app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the USPS MOBILE® app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
USPS MOBILE® Software Details
Access popular USPS.com® tools on the go with the “USPS Mobile®” app: calculate shipping prices (limitations apply), find a Post Office ™, look up a ZIP Code™, schedule a next-day pickup, request USPS to hold your mail, access Informed Delivery® to track packages and digitally preview incoming mail, and more. • Check the status of shipments sent using Priority Mail®, Priority Mail Express®, Certified Mail®, and certain other delivery services. Nickname your shipments and sign up for text and email alerts to notify you of the delivery status. • Calculate a Domestic or International Pric...