How To Cancel BZ Reminder Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of BZ Reminder and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your BZ Reminder subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your BZ Reminder subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on BZ Reminder website
- Alternatives to BZ Reminder
Cancel BZ Reminder Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel BZ Reminder subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "BZ Reminder".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling BZ Reminder subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel BZ Reminder subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel BZ Reminder Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "BZ Reminder" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to BZ Reminder will now be canceled.
Cancel BZ Reminder Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to BZ Reminder via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see BZ Reminder. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from BZ Reminder
Cancel BZ Reminder Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting BZ Reminder via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on BZ Reminder's Website
Another way of canceling BZ Reminder subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the BZ Reminder app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://bzreminder.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About BZ Reminder App
How often do you forget to do something? With this app you can JUST REMEMBER EVERYTHING that you want to do, and improve your productivity! You can easily control all the tasks that are in your to-do list, and be sure that you will do them. ★ Easy to use and straightforward reminder & to-do list app. Made for those who want to set up tasks super quickly. You do not even have to take your phone out of your pocket, you can just set reminder right from your android wear smart watch. Also you can use it as notes app. Key features: • Repeating / Recurring Tasks • Birthdays • Alerts...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app