How To Delete FreePP Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your FreePP account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the FreePP app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with FreePP completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete FreePP Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by FreePP. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting FreePP via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with FreePP.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify FreePP of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete FreePP's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of FreePP on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete FreePP from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting FreePP app from an Iphone
If you want to delete FreePPs from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the FreePP icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on FreePP.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the FreePP app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete FreePP" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting FreePP app from your Android device
To delete FreePP from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on FreePP.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the FreePP app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the FreePP app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
FreePP Software Details
FreePP is a free VoIP and multimedia SMS application that works across all platforms. You can enjoy FreePP on your Android phone and any other smartphones and tablets with any OS. Wherever you are, as long as you are connected to the internet through WiFi or 3G, you can have one to one/one to many free voice calls, free texts, free picture sharing and messages with FreePP users around the globe. Four main functions of FreePP: 1. Voice call: excellent voice quality that makes you feel like chitchatting with friends who sit right next to you! 2. Multimedia message: With FreePP, real tim...