How to Delete Branch Completely
Learn how to delete your Branch: No Wait Pay. account, your personal data and also delete the Branch app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Branch: No Wait Pay. completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Branch Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Branch: No Wait Pay.. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Branch: No Wait Pay. via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Branch.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Branch of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Branch's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Branch: No Wait Pay. on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Branch: No Wait Pay. from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Branch app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Branch: No Wait Pay. from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Branch: No Wait Pay. icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Branch: No Wait Pay..
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Branch: No Wait Pay. app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Branch: No Wait Pay." on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Branch from your Android phone
To delete Branch: No Wait Pay. from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Branch: No Wait Pay..
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Branch: No Wait Pay. app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Branch: No Wait Pay. app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Branch: No Wait Pay. Software Details
1. The Branch Mastercard Debit Card is issued by Evolve Bank & Trust pursuant to a license from Mastercard and may be used everywhere Mastercard debit cards are accepted.
2. ••• Easily transfer money from family or a secondary bank account to Branch.
3. However, you may incur a small fee if you choose to transfer your funds from the Branch account to an external debit card or account instantly.
4. Branch makes it easy for members to grow their finances with a free mobile bank -- in fact, we’re helping them save thousands of dollars per year on overdraft fees alone.
5. ••• Use your debit card across all locations in the United States.
6. ••• Make Branch your primary account and get rewarded.
7. ••• Your data is safe and secure with EMV backed chip card and in app pin security.
8. ••• Take control and keep your account secure by locking it.
9. ••• Get alerted every time your card is used and stay up to date.
10. ••• Say goodbye to hidden bank fees, overdrafts and ATM fees.
11. ••• Friendly support from real people that care about growing your personal finances.
12. There is no cost to use the app or Branch debit card.
13. Use the funds in your Branch wallet to handle your daily purchases like buying gas, paying your bills, and tackling emergency costs.