How To Delete Infinite Painter Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Infinite Painter account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Infinite Painter app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Infinite Painter completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Infinite Painter Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Infinite Painter. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Infinite Painter via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Infinite Painter.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Infinite Painter of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Infinite Painter's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Infinite Painter on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Infinite Painter from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Infinite Painter app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Infinite Painters from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Infinite Painter icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Infinite Painter.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Infinite Painter app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Infinite Painter" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Infinite Painter app from your Android device
To delete Infinite Painter from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Infinite Painter.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Infinite Painter app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Infinite Painter app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Infinite Painter Software Details
We are not Sketchbook. We are not Photoshop. We are not Procreate. We are Infinite Painter. Superior brushes - The most advanced painting engine on tablets • 160+ natural brush presets • Create new brushes • Change brush settings with ease • Brushes interact realistically with paper textures Superior tools - A place for everything • Experiment with four types of symmetry • Layers and Photoshop blend modes • Create clean lines with guides: Line, Ellipse, Pen, Lazy, and Protractor • Draw 3D cityscapes with five different perspective guides • Selection and clipping masks Su...