How To Delete Infinite Design Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Infinite Design account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Infinite Design app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Infinite Design completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Infinite Design Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Infinite Design. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Infinite Design via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Infinite Design.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Infinite Design of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Infinite Design's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Infinite Design on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Infinite Design from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Infinite Design app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Infinite Designs from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Infinite Design icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Infinite Design.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Infinite Design app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Infinite Design" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Infinite Design app from your Android device
To delete Infinite Design from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Infinite Design.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Infinite Design app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Infinite Design app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Infinite Design Software Details
Rebuilt from the ground up: blazing fast, incredibly stable, with an improved interface. An unparalleled experience • Infinite canvas (pan, zoom, or rotate) • Intuitive path editing • Boolean operations • Align and distribute objects Superior tools • Experiment with four types of symmetry • Unlimited layers • Unlimited undo with a history slider; scrub through from start to finish • Easily construct shapes with the pen tool • Draw 3D cityscapes with five different perspective guides • Text tool: horizontal, vertical, circle, or text on path Streamlined interface • It’s simp...