How To Cancel Infinite Painter Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Infinite Painter and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Infinite Painter subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Infinite Painter subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Infinite Painter website
- Alternatives to Infinite Painter
Cancel Infinite Painter Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Infinite Painter subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Infinite Painter.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Infinite Painter subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Infinite Painter subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Infinite Painter store Infinite Painterlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Infinite Painter Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Infinite Painter" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Infinite Painter will now be canceled.
Cancel Infinite Painter Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Infinite Painter via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Infinite Painter. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Infinite Painter
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Infinite Painter Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Infinite Painter via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Infinite Painter's Website
An alternate way of canceling Infinite Painter subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Infinite Painter app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.infinitestudio.art/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Infinite Painter App
We are not Sketchbook. We are not Photoshop. We are not Procreate. We are Infinite Painter. Superior brushes - The most advanced painting engine on tablets • 160+ natural brush presets • Create new brushes • Change brush settings with ease • Brushes interact realistically with paper textures Superior tools - A place for everything • Experiment with four types of symmetry • Layers and Photoshop blend modes • Create clean lines with guides: Line, Ellipse, Pen, Lazy, and Protractor • Draw 3D cityscapes with five different perspective guides • Selection and clipping masks Su...
Reported Cancellation Issues
your app is gonna be best drawing app on android If it's not corrupts the files or kick me out often i hope you fix it as soon as possible
— by aloush on Feb 10 2021
Hello,I have a problem with one of my projects,when I click on it from the library doesn’t open,when I click on any other project it opens all of them.What could be the issue?
— by Maria on Jan 10 2021
— by Maria on Jan 10 2021
I recently updated the app, and my purchase was gone. this has happened before, and when I try to restore it the button does absolutely nothing. I don’t want to have to spend $10 when I’ve already bought it twice and they just disappear. I have a receipt if that is needed.
— by caleb wallace on Oct 15 2020
Olá, comprei o aplicativo no iPad na expectativa de gravar aulas, porem na primeira tentativa me dei conta que ele não grava em tempo real, mesmo na opção workflow! Pergunto: existe alguma opção para gravar sem qualquer tipo de corte, pois preciso sincronizar com minha narração. Obrigado.
— by Luiz Radavelli on Oct 07 2020
Search for another app