How to Delete Sync Completely
Learn how to delete your Sync Mobile account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Sync Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Sync Mobile:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Sync account, contact Sync via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Sync of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Sync on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Sync Mobile".
3. Delete Sync on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Sync Mobile" and Click "Uninstall".
Sync Mobile Product Details
The Bank Independent Sync Mobile App brings the branch to you, allowing you to view your balances and recent transactions, transfer money between accounts, pay bills, deposit checks, and even locate the nearest sales office or ATM. It is fast, secure and makes life easier by empowering you with the tools you need to manage your personal finances. FEATURES Customization: Set up your dashboard exactly the way you need it. Mobile Deposit: Deposit checks anytime, anywhere, right from your phone or tablet. Debit Card Control: Temporarily turn your card off or back on, or quickly report it lost or stolen. Alerts & Notifications: Set alerts for transactions and balances. Add Tags, Notes, & Images: Enhance transactions with custom tags, notes or photos of a receipt or check to stay organized and find exactly what you’re looking for when searching through your finances. Contact: Locate ATMs or branches and contact Bank Independent Customer Service directly from the app. SAFE AND SECURE The app utilizes the same bank-level security that protects you when you’re on Internet Banking. The app also features Touch ID and Face ID login options, in addition to a unique 4-digit passcode setting that prevents unauthorized access. GETTING STARTED To use the Sync Mobile App, simply download the app, launch it, and log in with your existing Online Banking credentials. If you don't have credentials yet, tap "First time user? Enroll now". After you successfully log in to the app, your accounts and transactions will begin updating.