How to Delete Keystone Bank Completely
Learn how to delete your Keystone Bank Mobile Banking account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Keystone Bank Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Keystone Bank Mobile Banking:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Keystone Bank account, contact Keystone Bank via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Keystone Bank of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Keystone Bank on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Keystone Bank Mobile Banking".
3. Delete Keystone Bank on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Keystone Bank Mobile Banking" and Click "Uninstall".
Keystone Bank Mobile Banking Product Details
Keystone Bank is your personal financial advocate that gives you the ability to aggregate all of your financial accounts, including accounts from other banks and credit unions, into a single view. It’s fast, secure and makes life easier by empowering you with the tools you need to manage your finances. Here’s what else you can do with Keystone Bank: Keep your transactions organized by allowing you to add tags, notes and photos of receipts and checks. Set up alerts so you know when your balance drops below a certain amount Make payments, whether you’re paying a company or a friend Transfer money between your accounts Deposit checks in a snap by taking a picture of the front and back Reorder your debit card or turn it off if you’ve misplaced it View and save your monthly statements Find branches and ATMs near you Secure your account with a 4-digit passcode and fingerprint or face reader on supported devices. To use the Keystone Bank Mobile app, you must be enrolled as a Keystone Bank Internet Banking user. If you currently use our Internet Banking, simply download the app, launch it, and login with the same Internet Banking credentials.