How To Delete ZenUI Dialer & Contacts Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your ZenUI Dialer & Contacts account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the ZenUI Dialer & Contacts app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with ZenUI Dialer & Contacts completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like ZenUI Dialer & Contacts
Delete ZenUI Dialer & Contacts Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by ZenUI Dialer & Contacts. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting ZenUI Dialer & Contacts via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with ZenUI Dialer Contacts.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify ZenUI Dialer Contacts of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete ZenUI Dialer & Contacts's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of ZenUI Dialer & Contacts on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete ZenUI Dialer & Contacts from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting ZenUI Dialer & Contacts app from an Iphone
If you want to delete ZenUI Dialer & Contactss from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the ZenUI Dialer & Contacts icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on ZenUI Dialer & Contacts.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the ZenUI Dialer & Contacts app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete ZenUI Dialer & Contacts" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting ZenUI Dialer & Contacts app from your Android device
To delete ZenUI Dialer & Contacts from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on ZenUI Dialer & Contacts.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the ZenUI Dialer & Contacts app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the ZenUI Dialer & Contacts app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
ZenUI Dialer & Contacts Software Details
ZenUI Dialer & Contacts is an all-in-one contacts, dialer, and call log app that offers powerful phone call features enabling you to block calls from unknown callers and spam senders, use speed dial, link duplicate contacts, run smart search, view history with all important info and personalize your own theme on your dialer, call log, and contacts. Block calls from unidentified callers • Get rid of annoying phone spam using the Smart blocking feature. • Block calls from unknown and private numbers. • Block calls from recognized spammers and by block list. Smart search to find your con...