How to Delete Milliman Completely
Learn how to delete your Milliman Mobile Benefits account, your personal data and also delete the Milliman app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Milliman Mobile Benefits completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Milliman Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Milliman Mobile Benefits. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Milliman Mobile Benefits via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Milliman.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Milliman of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Milliman's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Milliman Mobile Benefits on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Milliman Mobile Benefits from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Milliman app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Milliman Mobile Benefits from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Milliman Mobile Benefits icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Milliman Mobile Benefits.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Milliman Mobile Benefits app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Milliman Mobile Benefits" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Milliman from your Android phone
To delete Milliman Mobile Benefits from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Milliman Mobile Benefits.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Milliman Mobile Benefits app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Milliman Mobile Benefits app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Milliman Mobile Benefits Software Details
1. This option is available if your device hardware is capable and the fingerprint authentication option is enabled and configured in your system security settings.
2. Access plan information while on the go with Milliman’s mobile app! Milliman Mobile Benefits is for participants in employer-sponsored plans that are administered by Milliman.
3. Registered users may utilize fingerprint authentication by enabling the option upon your login attempt.
4. Visit the full site at MillimanBenefits.com to make changes to your accounts other than savings rate changes.
5. *Information displayed in the app will vary depending on plan type and each plan's display settings.
6. If you do not have a login id, you can register as a new user on the app or visit to complete your account registration.
7. **Rates shown are dependent upon length of plan participation.