How To Delete Hancock Whitney Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Hancock Whitney account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Hancock Whitney app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Hancock Whitney completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Hancock Whitney Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Hancock Whitney. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Hancock Whitney via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Hancock Whitney.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Hancock Whitney of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Hancock Whitney's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Hancock Whitney on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Hancock Whitney from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Hancock Whitney app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Hancock Whitneys from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Hancock Whitney icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Hancock Whitney.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Hancock Whitney app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Hancock Whitney" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Hancock Whitney app from your Android device
To delete Hancock Whitney from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Hancock Whitney.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Hancock Whitney app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Hancock Whitney app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Hancock Whitney Software Details
Bank anywhere, anytime with the Hancock Whitney Mobile Banking App for Android. Manage your accounts, make deposits, transfer funds and more with our personalized, secure, convenient and easy-to-use app. Available features include: SIMPLE AND SECURE ACCESS • Easily and securely log into the mobile app with your fingerprint MANAGE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS • Check your latest account balance and search for recent transactions by date, amount, or check number • Available for checking accounts, savings accounts, loans and credit cards • Set up the My Balance feature to quickly view your balance wi...