How to Delete My First Bank Completely
Learn how to delete your My First Bank Mobile account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete My First Bank Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by My First Bank Mobile:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your My First Bank account, contact My First Bank via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify My First Bank of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete My First Bank on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete My First Bank Mobile".
3. Delete My First Bank on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "My First Bank Mobile" and Click "Uninstall".
My First Bank Mobile Product Details
My First Bank Mobile is your personal financial advocate that lets you aggregate all of your accounts, including accounts from other banks and credit unions, into a single view. It’s fast, secure and makes life easier by empowering you with the tools you need to manage your money. Here’s what else you can do with My First Bank Mobile: Keep your transactions organized by adding tags, notes and photos of receipts or checks. Set up alerts so you know when your balance drops below a certain amount. Make payments, whether you’re paying a company or a friend. Transfer money between your accounts. Deposit checks in a snap by taking a picture of the front and back. View and save your monthly statements. Find branches and ATMs near you. Secure your account with a 4-digit passcode and fingerprint, or face reader on supported devices. To use the My First Bank Mobile app, you need to be a First Bank Online Banking user. If you're already a user, simply download the My First Bank Mobile app, launch it and log in with the same credentials you use for First Bank Online Banking.