How To Delete Sicoob Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Sicoob account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Sicoob app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Sicoob completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Sicoob Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Sicoob. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Sicoob via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Sicoob.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Sicoob of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Sicoob's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Sicoob on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Sicoob from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Sicoob app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Sicoobs from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Sicoob icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Sicoob.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Sicoob app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Sicoob" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Sicoob app from your Android device
To delete Sicoob from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Sicoob.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Sicoob app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Sicoob app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Sicoob Software Details
Este aplicativo é o canal de atendimento destinado a você, associado do Sicoob. Por meio dele, você pode acessar a sua conta e da sua empresa para realizar transações , tais como: - Consultar saldos e extratos de conta corrente, empréstimos, investimentos, previdência e cartões; - Simular e contratar empréstimos; - Pagar títulos (boletos de cobrança) e convênios (água, luz, telefone e outros); - Pagar tributos municipais, estaduais e federais (ex. IPVA, GPS, DARF); - Pagar a fatura do cartão Sicoobcard; - Transferir recursos entre contas da Rede Sicoob; - Transferir...