How to Delete Deferit Completely
Learn how to delete your Deferit: Pay bills in 4 account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Deferit Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Deferit: Pay bills in 4:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Deferit account, contact Deferit via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Deferit of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Deferit on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Deferit: Pay bills in 4".
3. Delete Deferit on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Deferit: Pay bills in 4" and Click "Uninstall".
Deferit: Pay bills in 4 Product Details
Budget and pay any bill with no interest or late fees. Simply upload a bill, choose how much to pay, and we pay it for you. You pay over time in 4 simple installments! Move payments and stay on top of your bills all from within the app. How it works: - Upload a bill by taking a photo, screenshot or adding a file. - Select the total amount to pay your biller - Choose the payment option that works best for you - And we pay the full amount upfront It's as easy as that! Get started today and join a community of over 350,000 savvy budgeters using Deferit to pay and manage their bills better.