How To Delete Getcontact Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Getcontact account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Getcontact app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Getcontact completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Getcontact Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Getcontact. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Getcontact via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Getcontact.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Getcontact of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Getcontact's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Getcontact on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Getcontact from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Getcontact app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Getcontacts from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Getcontact icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Getcontact.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Getcontact app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Getcontact" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Getcontact app from your Android device
To delete Getcontact from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Getcontact.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Getcontact app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Getcontact app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Getcontact Software Details
Getcontact is a great "Spam Blocking" and "Caller Identification" app for you. Getcontact filters disturbing calls and allows only the people you prefer to communicate with you. - You can identify the calls you receive from numbers that are not exist in your Contacts - Getcontact alerts instantly if you get an unwanted call. So that you get real-time protection from robocalls, telemarketers and scam calls. - CALL BLOCKING Get Protected from unwanted calls. Blocking unwanted calls and reporting these calls, you can help to protect millions of people using other Getcontact application...