How To Delete Eye exercises Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Eye exercises account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Eye exercises app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Eye exercises completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Eye exercises Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Eye exercises. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Eye exercises via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Eye exercises.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Eye exercises of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Eye exercises's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Eye exercises on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Eye exercises from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Eye exercises app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Eye exercisess from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Eye exercises icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Eye exercises.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Eye exercises app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Eye exercises" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Eye exercises app from your Android device
To delete Eye exercises from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Eye exercises.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Eye exercises app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Eye exercises app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Eye exercises Software Details
Do you want to improve your vision? Regular eye exercises may help you to improve eyesight and prevent eye diseases such as nearsightedness and farsightedness. This application contains eye exercises which might become a part of your vision therapy. Create a reminder and do vision exercises regularly. Set an alarm and start your day with morning eye exercises. Your eyes got tired every day. This exercises for eyes are designed to help you relax your eyes and remove existing eye tension and fatigue. Help your eyes! Do exercises regularly and properly. Features: - vision exercises for eve...