How To Cancel Whisper Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Whisper and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Whisper subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Whisper subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Whis website
- Alternatives to Whisper
Cancel Whisper Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Whisper subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Whisper".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Whisper subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Whisper subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Whisper Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Whisper" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Whis will now be canceled.
Cancel Whisper Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Whisper via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Whisper. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Whis
Cancel Whisper Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Whisper via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Whisper's Website
Another way of canceling Whisper subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Whisper app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://whisper.sh and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Whisper App
Ever wondered what the people around you are really thinking? Whisper is an online community where millions of people around the world share real thoughts, trade advice, and get the inside scoop. “The experience of spending time on Whisper is unlike any other major social network: It's more raw, more moving...and yes, often more addictive.” - Mashable Chat directly with other Whisper users - it’s a great way to meet new people. Join the 30 million+ people who use Whisper every month; it will change the way you see the world. Do you have any questions? Comments? Issues? We would...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Skies_reflection is advertising Hacking so I had him do something for me and he got my money and won't send my file...I don't think one was made
— by Brian on May 09 2021
I have been banned from chatting. I’m not sure why I’ve been banned but I’d like the issue resolved
— by Regan on Apr 22 2021
Search for another app