How to Cancel FRED Economic Data
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your FRED Economic Data subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your FRED Economic Data subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel FRED Economic Data Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel FRED Economic Data subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "FRED Economic Data".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling FRED Economic Data subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel FRED Economic Data subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel FRED Economic Data Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "FRED Economic Data" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to FRED Economic Data will now be canceled.
Cancel FRED Economic Data Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to FRED Economic Data via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see FRED Economic Data. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from FRED Economic Data
Cancel FRED Economic Data via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting FRED Economic Data via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on FRED Economic Data's Website
Another way of canceling FRED Economic Data subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the FRED Economic Data app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://research.stlouisfed.org/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About FRED Economic Data App
Take the economy with you wherever you go. The FRED app gets you the economic data you need — anytime, anywhere. Enjoy full access to over 508,000 economic data series from 85 regional, national and international sources. The graphs and supporting data are housed on the St. Louis Fed’s signature database — FRED (Federal Reserve Economic Database). The FRED app is perfect for students, financial market professionals, academics and anyone else interested in economic data. What you can do with this app: • browse for data by category, release, source and popularity or search by keywords or series ID; • view and create custom graphs; • store your favorite data series for quick and easy access; • share your favorite data series or graphs via e-mail or post them directly to your Twitter or Facebook account; • and receive the latest news on new data series, updates, and St. Louis Fed economic research. The app is free to download. If you encounter problems or have suggestions for improving our app, please contact us at [email protected]
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app