How To Cancel PH Weather And Earthquakes Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of PH Weather And Earthquakes and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your PH Weather And Earthquakes subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your PH Weather And Earthquakes subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on PH Weather And Earthquakes website
- Alternatives to PH Weather And Earthquakes
Cancel PH Weather And Earthquakes Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel PH Weather And Earthquakes subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "PH Weather And Earthquakes".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling PH Weather And Earthquakes subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel PH Weather And Earthquakes subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel PH Weather And Earthquakes Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "PH Weather And Earthquakes" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to PH Weather And Earthquakes will now be canceled.
Cancel PH Weather And Earthquakes Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to PH Weather And Earthquakes via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see PH Weather And Earthquakes. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from PH Weather And Earthquakes
Cancel PH Weather And Earthquakes Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting PH Weather And Earthquakes via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on PH Weather And Earthquakes's Website
Another way of canceling PH Weather And Earthquakes subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the PH Weather And Earthquakes app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://droidgox.blogspot.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About PH Weather And Earthquakes App
The PH Weather And Earthquakes app displays weather updates from PAGASA's (Philippine Atmosphereic Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration) Project NOAH and earthquakes, tsunami and volcanic activity updates from PHIVOLCS (Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology). A worldwide earthquake list is also available based on data from U.S.G.S (U.S. Geological Survey). This app was formerly known as PHIVOLCS Earthquake Alerts. The change of the app's name is important because the app now includes weather updates in the Philippines. Other features include: - Tsunami a...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app