How To Delete PH Weather And Earthquakes Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your PH Weather And Earthquakes account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the PH Weather And Earthquakes app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with PH Weather And Earthquakes completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like PH Weather And Earthquakes
Delete PH Weather And Earthquakes Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by PH Weather And Earthquakes. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting PH Weather And Earthquakes via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with PH Weather And Earthquakes.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify PH Weather And Earthquakes of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete PH Weather And Earthquakes's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of PH Weather And Earthquakes on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete PH Weather And Earthquakes from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting PH Weather And Earthquakes app from an Iphone
If you want to delete PH Weather And Earthquakes from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the PH Weather And Earthquakes icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on PH Weather And Earthquakes.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the PH Weather And Earthquakes app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete PH Weather And Earthquakes" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete PH Weather And Earthquakes from your Android phone
To delete PH Weather And Earthquakes from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on PH Weather And Earthquakes.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the PH Weather And Earthquakes app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the PH Weather And Earthquakes app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
PH Weather And Earthquakes Software Details
The PH Weather And Earthquakes app displays weather updates from PAGASA's (Philippine Atmosphereic Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration) Project NOAH and earthquakes, tsunami and volcanic activity updates from PHIVOLCS (Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology). A worldwide earthquake list is also available based on data from U.S.G.S (U.S. Geological Survey). This app was formerly known as PHIVOLCS Earthquake Alerts. The change of the app's name is important because the app now includes weather updates in the Philippines. Other features include: - Tsunami a...