How To Cancel BOM Weather Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of BOM Weather and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your BOM Weather subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your BOM Weather subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on BOM Weather website
- Alternatives to BOM Weather
Cancel BOM Weather Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel BOM Weather subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "BOM Weather".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling BOM Weather subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel BOM Weather subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel BOM Weather Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "BOM Weather" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to BOM Weather will now be canceled.
Cancel BOM Weather Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to BOM Weather via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see BOM Weather. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from BOM Weather
Cancel BOM Weather Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting BOM Weather via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on BOM Weather's Website
Another way of canceling BOM Weather subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the BOM Weather app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.bom.gov.au/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About BOM Weather App
Australia's official weather app. Live, local and from the trusted source BOM Weather is the Bureau of Meteorology's weather app, giving you the most accurate weather information at your fingertips. The BOM Weather app includes: Current and today’s conditions - Temperature - Weather icon - 'Feels like’ temperature - Min/Max - Possible rainfall range - Current weather - Wind in km/h and knots - Humidity - Rain since 9am Forecasts - 1-hourly forecast for 72 hours including temperature, rain, wind direction and speed in km/h and kno...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app