How to Cancel BenefitPay
Learn how to cancel BenefitPay subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel BenefitPay Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "BenefitPay".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "BenefitPay" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel BenefitPay Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "BenefitPay" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to BenefitPay will now be canceled.
Cancel BenefitPay Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "BenefitPay" or "The BENEFIT Company" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from BenefitPay
Cancel BenefitPay via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on BenefitPay's Website
- Visit their website - https://www.benefit.bh and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About BenefitPay App
BenefitPay is an app that allows users to pay and transfer funds only by using their smart devices in Bahrain in a fast, secure, and convenient manner. BenefitPay features include: · Enrolling your payment instruments (Cards & Accounts). · Paying using your mobile in Bahrain through scanning QR code generated by merchants within the app’s merchant network. · Transfer funds instantly from one bank account to another using Fawri+ service by either entering IBAN, or a registered mobile number, as well as by scanning QR Code. · Bill Payment through Fawateer service to hundreds of biller. · Split Payment and request payment options that allows you to request payment from multiple payer, so it shall allow to split the dinner bill among friends and family. · Review and track your transactions history. · Manage your cards and Bank Accounts in the Application · Map Locator for all merchants accepting payment from BenefitPay app · To pay for fuel at petrol stations using geo-location via Sadeem feature · Tap and Go: Payment by tapping on POS machines using NFC To register, download the application and enter a valid mobile number. Upon entry of the verification code that will be sent by SMS you will be enrolled and you can start adding your payment instruments. For Any Inquires or Issues please contact us on: [email protected] or 13300300
Reported Cancelation Issues
I want to cancel my account at benefitpay.
— by Jose maria pizarro 5 months ago
Search for another app