How to Cancel Till
Learn how to cancel Till: Debit Card for Kids subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Till Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Till: Debit Card for Kids".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Till" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Till Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Till: Debit Card for Kids" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Till will now be canceled.
Cancel Till Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Till: Debit Card for Kids" or "Till Financial" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Till
Cancel Till via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Till's Website
- Visit their website - https://tillfinancial.io and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Till: Debit Card for Kids App
Meet Till: the family money management app that helps kids make smart decisions with their money, now and in the future. Till’s fee-free debit card and app helps kids and parents view spending in real time and makes talking about money a collaboration—not a confrontation. Here’s how: 🏡 For parents Give kids money when they need it, monitor their spending, and help them set saving and spending goals. From weekly allowance payments and rewards for doing tasks to seamless quick gives, you can help kids spend, earn, and save their way to financial independence. ✨ For kids They’re in charge—with your support. Give them the confidence to make informed decisions with their money. Kids learn to prioritize spending, make tradeoffs, and learn the skills that will help them when they reach the real world. 📈 Features Fee-free debit card that syncs with the Till app Set and track progress toward savings goals Allowance and task features make it easy for kids to earn money Secure payment with app or debit card to ensure kids can spend safely 💸 Refer a friend and earn $25 Till’s referral program makes it easy to share your Till experience with friends. And when you do, you both get rewarded. Refer a friend, and you’ll both receive a $25 bonus when they activate their account. It’s simple, easy, and quick. See terms and conditions: https://tillfinancial.io/policies/referral-programs/202107 Disclosures Banking services provided by Coastal Community Bank, Member FDIC. Till accounts are FDIC insured up to $250,000 per depositor through Coastal Community Bank, Member FDIC. The Till Visa Card is issued by Coastal Community Bank pursuant to license by Visa U.S.A. Inc. https://www.coastalbank.com/privacy-notice/
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app