How to Delete Till Completely
Learn how to delete your Till: Debit Card for Kids account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Till Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Till: Debit Card for Kids:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Till account, contact Till via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Till of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Till on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Till: Debit Card for Kids".
3. Delete Till on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Till: Debit Card for Kids" and Click "Uninstall".
Till: Debit Card for Kids Product Details
Meet Till: the family money management app that helps kids make smart decisions with their money, now and in the future. Till’s fee-free debit card and app helps kids and parents view spending in real time and makes talking about money a collaboration—not a confrontation. Here’s how: 🏡 For parents Give kids money when they need it, monitor their spending, and help them set saving and spending goals. From weekly allowance payments and rewards for doing tasks to seamless quick gives, you can help kids spend, earn, and save their way to financial independence. ✨ For kids They’re in charge—with your support. Give them the confidence to make informed decisions with their money. Kids learn to prioritize spending, make tradeoffs, and learn the skills that will help them when they reach the real world. 📈 Features Fee-free debit card that syncs with the Till app Set and track progress toward savings goals Allowance and task features make it easy for kids to earn money Secure payment with app or debit card to ensure kids can spend safely 💸 Refer a friend and earn $25 Till’s referral program makes it easy to share your Till experience with friends. And when you do, you both get rewarded. Refer a friend, and you’ll both receive a $25 bonus when they activate their account. It’s simple, easy, and quick. See terms and conditions: https://tillfinancial.io/policies/referral-programs/202107 Disclosures Banking services provided by Coastal Community Bank, Member FDIC. Till accounts are FDIC insured up to $250,000 per depositor through Coastal Community Bank, Member FDIC. The Till Visa Card is issued by Coastal Community Bank pursuant to license by Visa U.S.A. Inc. https://www.coastalbank.com/privacy-notice/