How To Cancel Custom Weather Alerts Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Custom Weather Alerts and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Custom Weather Alerts subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Custom Weather Alerts subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Custom Weather Alerts website
- Alternatives to Custom Weather Alerts
Cancel Custom Weather Alerts Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Custom Weather Alerts subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Custom Weather Alerts".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Custom Weather Alerts subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Custom Weather Alerts subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Custom Weather Alerts Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Custom Weather Alerts" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Custom Weather Alerts will now be canceled.
Cancel Custom Weather Alerts Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Custom Weather Alerts via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Custom Weather Alerts. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Custom Weather Alerts
Cancel Custom Weather Alerts Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Custom Weather Alerts via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Custom Weather Alerts's Website
Another way of canceling Custom Weather Alerts subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Custom Weather Alerts app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://vazquezsoftware.info and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Custom Weather Alerts App
Set the weather alerts that matter to you just when you want: • Wind alert. • Rain alert. • Storm alert. • Cloudiness, fog and temperature alert. Features: • Very accurate. • Weather forecast is served by www.OpenWeatherMap.com, that uses data from NOAA model. • World weather. • Europe weather. • Local weather. • Custom Weather Alerts is also a beautiful and handy weather app, with customizable icons and backgrounds. • Widget with the current weather from your current location. • The most accurate current and future weather reports. • Notifications with two sounds: loop ala...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app