How to Cancel DTA Connect
Learn how to cancel DTA Connect subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel DTA Connect Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "DTA Connect".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "DTA Connect" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel DTA Connect Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "DTA Connect" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to DTA Connect will now be canceled.
Cancel DTA Connect Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "DTA Connect" or "Massachusetts Dept of Transitional Assistance" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from DTA Connect
Cancel DTA Connect via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on DTA Connect's Website
- Visit their website - http://www.mass.gov/eohhs/gov/departments/dta/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About DTA Connect App
Do you have questions about your DTA benefits? Do you want to apply for SNAP? With DTA Connect, you may not have to wait in line at a DTA office or use up your minutes on hold. Here are some easier ways to get the information you need and manage your case without the wait. - View your case status, - Check your EBT card balance, - Find out when your benefits will next be issued, - Upload and submit a document, - Find out if documents you’ve sent to DTA have been processed, - Get alerts for upcoming appointments, - Get alerts for important deadlines or actions, - Read and print notices and letters, - Update your contact information, - Request to have a letter mailed to you showing the amount of benefits you receive - See local contact information for DTA.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app