How to Cancel Transamerica Retirement App
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Transamerica Retirement App subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Transamerica Retirement App subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Transamerica Retirement App Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Transamerica Retirement App subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Transamerica Retirement App".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Transamerica Retirement App subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Transamerica Retirement App subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Transamerica Retirement App Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Transamerica Retirement App" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Transamerica Retirement App will now be canceled.
Cancel Transamerica Retirement App Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Transamerica Retirement App via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Transamerica Retirement App. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Transamerica Retirement App
Cancel Transamerica Retirement App via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Transamerica Retirement App via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Transamerica Retirement App's Website
Another way of canceling Transamerica Retirement App subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Transamerica Retirement App app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.transamerica.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Transamerica Retirement App App
Do more for your retirement anytime, anywhere. With this app, you get on-the-go access to your Transamerica retirement account, so you can do more at your convenience. Manage your account: Access your account balance, investment performance, and make changes to how much you save and how you invest for retirement. Please note: Some services and features may not be available on certain plans. Get OnTrack®: Use our powerful OnTrack® tool to learn how increasing your savings rate, changing your investment strategy, or updating your retirement goals might brighten your retirement. View your account's transaction history, outstanding loan information, and more. Have a Transamerica retirement account? Log in using your username and password to manage your account anytime, anywhere. *For Terms and Conditions, visit transamerica.com/individual/terms-of-use/. Important: The projections or other information generated by the engine (which produces Your Retirement Outlook®) regarding the likelihood of various investment outcomes are hypothetical, do not reflect actual investment results, and are not guarantees of future results. Results derived from the tool may vary with each use and over time. Please visit your plan website for more information regarding the criteria and methodology used, the engine's limitations and key assumptions, and other important information. Securities offered through Transamerica Investors Securities Corporation (TISC), 440 Mamaroneck Aven...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app