How to Cancel eBanking VEU
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your eBanking VEU subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your eBanking VEU subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel eBanking VEU Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel eBanking VEU subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "eBanking VEU".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling eBanking VEU subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel eBanking VEU subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel eBanking VEU Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "eBanking VEU" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to eBanking VEU will now be canceled.
Cancel eBanking VEU Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to eBanking VEU via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see eBanking VEU. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from eBanking VEU
Cancel eBanking VEU via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting eBanking VEU via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on eBanking VEU's Website
Another way of canceling eBanking VEU subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the eBanking VEU app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.wirecardbank.com/contact/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About eBanking VEU App
An EBICS client for using the Distributed Electronic Signature (VEU). An existing installation of Wirecard eBanking Pro is required. The EBICS connections can easily be synchronized from the desktop to this mobile application using the same password. eBanking VEU allows to fetch a list of orders from a bank over an EBICS connection, for which a signature can be achieved or that can be cancelled. If it is supported by the bank, the payment information of the orders can be reviewed. To the orders, signatures can be added to allow them to be released by the bank. The orders can be cancelled as well. With this application, account statements can be fetched from the bank and displayed.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app