How to Cancel New Pit Boss Grills
Learn how to cancel New Pit Boss Grills subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel New Pit Boss Grills Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "New Pit Boss Grills".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "New Pit Boss Grills" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel New Pit Boss Grills Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "New Pit Boss Grills" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to New Pit Boss Grills will now be canceled.
Cancel New Pit Boss Grills Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "New Pit Boss Grills" or "Dansons" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from New Pit Boss Grills
Cancel New Pit Boss Grills via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on New Pit Boss Grills's Website
- Visit their website - https://pitboss-grills.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About New Pit Boss Grills App
Pit Boss Grilling offers information that will help to turn your everyday cooking into top chef cooking through the use of our Pit Boss Grills and recipes.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app