How to Cancel CashFlow Patrol
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your CashFlow Patrol subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your CashFlow Patrol subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel CashFlow Patrol Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel CashFlow Patrol subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "CashFlow Patrol".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling CashFlow Patrol subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel CashFlow Patrol subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel CashFlow Patrol Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "CashFlow Patrol" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to CashFlow Patrol will now be canceled.
Cancel CashFlow Patrol Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to CashFlow Patrol via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see CashFlow Patrol. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from CashFlow Patrol
Cancel CashFlow Patrol via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting CashFlow Patrol via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on CashFlow Patrol's Website
Another way of canceling CashFlow Patrol subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the CashFlow Patrol app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://cfpatrol.qacme.net/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About CashFlow Patrol App
Would you like to save money? Can you tell how much you spend? Best way to achieve it is to track your incomes and expenses with CashFlow patrol. Even one month of expense tracking can give you some hints where to make cuts to save extra cash for your holiday trip, new bike, or … (fill gap yourself). CFPatrol current (and still growing) list of functions: 1) Adding of new transactions, from app, widget or smart watch, 2) Unlimited number of resources (cash, bank account, credit card, etc.), 3) Automatic generation of repeatable transaction, 4) Sorting of expenses and incomes by customizable categories and sub-categories, 5) Budget for particular categories and sub-categories, with monthly, weekly and custom date range to stay alerted about your expense “quotas”, 6) Support for foreign currency transactions, 7) Draft transactions are saved to specific category and you can complete them later without losing of data, 8) Attach your bill picture to every transaction, 9) Comprehensive set ot filter for better orientation in your transaction listing, 10) Transaction statistics providing you with cash flow summary, charts covering structure of expenses/incomes and much more, 11) Adjustable data auto-backup ensuring that you shall never lose your data.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app