How To Cancel Yandex.Realty Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Yandex.Realty and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Yandex.Realty subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Yandex.Realty subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Yandex Realty website
- Alternatives to Yandex.Realty
Cancel Yandex.Realty Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Yandex.Realty subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Yandex.Realty.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Yandex.Realty subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Yandex.Realty subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Yandex.Realty store Yandex.Realtylication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Yandex.Realty Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Yandex.Realty" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Yandex Realty will now be canceled.
Cancel Yandex.Realty Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Yandex.Realty via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Yandex.Realty. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Yandex Realty
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Yandex.Realty Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Yandex.Realty via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Yandex.Realty's Website
An alternate way of canceling Yandex.Realty subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Yandex.Realty app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://realty.yandex.ru/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Yandex.Realty App
Yandex.Realty helps you rent, buy and find property such as apartments and new constructions in the cities of Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Rostov, Krasnodar and many more. Buying or renting an apartment is simple: • Find apartments and rooms with filters on a map. • Look up more than 1,000,000 listings for sale and to rent. • View detailed information on apartments in new constructions. The app will help you buy or rent an apartment, room or house, as well as find a plot of land or suburban housing. Yandex.Realty’s database is home to real estate listings to buy and to let in Moscow and the...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app