How to Cancel Mi Home
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Mi Home subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Mi Home subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Mi Home Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Mi Home subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Mi Home".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Mi Home subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Mi Home subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Mi Home Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Mi Home" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Mi Home will now be canceled.
Cancel Mi Home Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Mi Home via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Mi Home. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Mi Home
Cancel Mi Home via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Mi Home via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Mi Home's Website
Another way of canceling Mi Home subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Mi Home app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://home.mi.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Mi Home App
Manage and communicate to devices. Connect devices to network. Connect devices to each other. Xiaomi Home app obtained the Kitemark™ Certification for Secure Digital Applications.https://trust.mi.com/security tips: device support are different in different areas, please refer to product manual or official website
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app