How To Cancel Inkpad Notepad & To do list Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Inkpad Notepad & To do list and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Inkpad Notepad & To do list subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Inkpad Notepad & To do list subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Inkpad Notepad To do list website
- Alternatives to Inkpad Notepad & To do list
Cancel Inkpad Notepad & To do list Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Inkpad Notepad & To do list subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Inkpad Notepad & To do list".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Inkpad Notepad & To do list subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Inkpad Notepad & To do list subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Inkpad Notepad & To do list Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Inkpad Notepad & To do list" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Inkpad Notepad To do list will now be canceled.
Cancel Inkpad Notepad & To do list Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Inkpad Notepad & To do list via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Inkpad Notepad & To do list. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Inkpad Notepad To do list
Cancel Inkpad Notepad & To do list Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Inkpad Notepad & To do list via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Inkpad Notepad & To do list's Website
Another way of canceling Inkpad Notepad & To do list subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Inkpad Notepad & To do list app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.inkpadnotepad.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Inkpad Notepad & To do list App
This simple Notepad application makes it easy to write notes, auto-save ensures you never lose note content, and secure online backup/restore so you can access your notes when you move to a new phone. Inkpad Notepad features: - Autosave Notes - Checklists/To-do-list Notes - Search Notes - Sync Notes Across Android/iOS Devices - Secure Online Backup/Restore - Access Notes securely from computer web browser at InkpadNotepad.com - PIN Code (premium) - Note HIstory (premium) - Tags to organize notes Optional Inkpad Notepad premium upgrade for ad-free experience
Reported Cancelation Issues
I use Inkpad on my phone. I got a new phone and transferred all of my apps. Inkpad app did not transfer and I had to download it again. Now all of my notes do not show up unless I go online on my phone. When I go online on a desktop computer my notes do not show up. I am terrified I will lose my entries and I have a long list of them. I help to see how I can retrieve my notes to the inkpad app I have on my phone, or figure out how to photocopy my notes from a desktop.
— by Iris Secord on Dec 27 2021
Please delete all my notes. Someone keeps reading them and they are sensitive notes for a book I’m writing. I would like all the notes deleted as soon as possible. Thank you
— by Evelyn Stephenson on Sep 10 2021
Search for another app