How To Cancel WEATHER NOW Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of WEATHER NOW and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your WEATHER NOW subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your WEATHER NOW subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on WEATHER NOW website
- Alternatives to WEATHER NOW
Cancel WEATHER NOW Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel WEATHER NOW subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on WEATHER NOW.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling WEATHER NOW subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel WEATHER NOW subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the WEATHER NOW store WEATHER NOWlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel WEATHER NOW Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "WEATHER NOW" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to WEATHER NOW will now be canceled.
Cancel WEATHER NOW Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to WEATHER NOW via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see WEATHER NOW. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from WEATHER NOW
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel WEATHER NOW Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting WEATHER NOW via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on WEATHER NOW's Website
An alternate way of canceling WEATHER NOW subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the WEATHER NOW app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.weathernowapp.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About WEATHER NOW App
The most accurate weather forecast with real 3D Earth image and world clock. Amazingly beautiful 3D image of our Earth planet draws your attention for so long that you may forget that the application has other useful features that allows you easy access to precise global weather information. Features: • Easily select different cities using the cities carousel with national flags from the home screen. • Chic 3D “home screen” with a high-quality real-time 3D image of the earth, atmosphere, the stars, milky ways, sun, and moon. • 15-day weather forecast chart with detailed daily weather...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app