How to Cancel VULTe
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your VULTe subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your VULTe subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel VULTe Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel VULTe subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "VULTe".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling VULTe subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel VULTe subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel VULTe Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "VULTe" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to VULTe will now be canceled.
Cancel VULTe Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to VULTe via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see VULTe. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from VULTe
Cancel VULTe via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting VULTe via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on VULTe's Website
Another way of canceling VULTe subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the VULTe app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://vulte.ng and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About VULTe App
This is the official full Digital Bank from Polaris Bank. What is VULTe? VULTe is a fully digital bank accessible via your smartphones and other smart devices. It offers easy, fast, and reliable solutions designed not only to meet your banking needs but to ultimately improve the quality of your life. What are the benefits of Vulte? Vulte allows you to control where, when, and how you bank. With Vulte, you can finally say goodbye to bank visits as you get to perform all your banking transactions on your smartphones and other smart devices. With Vulte, your bank is now in your hands. Who can use Vulte? Individuals (18 years and above), SMEs, Corporates.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app