How to Cancel VULTe
Learn how to cancel VULTe subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel VULTe Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "VULTe".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "VULTe" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel VULTe Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "VULTe" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to VULTe will now be canceled.
Cancel VULTe Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "VULTe" or "Polaris Bank Limited" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from VULTe
Cancel VULTe via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on VULTe's Website
- Visit their website - https://vulte.ng and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About VULTe App
This is the official full Digital Bank from Polaris Bank. What is VULTe? VULTe is a fully digital bank accessible via your smartphones and other smart devices. It offers easy, fast, and reliable solutions designed not only to meet your banking needs but to ultimately improve the quality of your life. What are the benefits of Vulte? Vulte allows you to control where, when, and how you bank. With Vulte, you can finally say goodbye to bank visits as you get to perform all your banking transactions on your smartphones and other smart devices. With Vulte, your bank is now in your hands. Who can use Vulte? Individuals (18 years and above), SMEs, Corporates.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app