How To Cancel Verizon Cloud Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Verizon Cloud and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Verizon Cloud subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Verizon Cloud subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Verizon Cloud website
- Alternatives to Verizon Cloud
Cancel Verizon Cloud Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Verizon Cloud subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Verizon Cloud".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Verizon Cloud subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Verizon Cloud subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Verizon Cloud Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Verizon Cloud" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Verizon Cloud will now be canceled.
Cancel Verizon Cloud Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Verizon Cloud via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Verizon Cloud. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Verizon Cloud
Cancel Verizon Cloud Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Verizon Cloud via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Verizon Cloud's Website
Another way of canceling Verizon Cloud subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Verizon Cloud app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.verizonwireless.com/cloud and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Verizon Cloud App
Securely back up, sync, access and share your important content across operating systems & devices – anytime, anywhere, with Verizon Cloud. All of your contacts, photos, videos, music, documents, messages and call logs – all in one safe place. Download Verizon Cloud today! What's New in Version 20.5 Here's what's new in this release on the Play Store. • Private Folder - Protect your sensitive and private content discreetly with a password-protected folder • Print Photobook Easily from Story Creation - Simple and easy way to print favorite photos from Stories as paper Photo books • Back...
Reported Cancelation Issues
please help me to cancel any Verizon cloud unlimited , i don't want to pay $19.99 per month anymore. my verizon acct NO: 556-711-396-0001-19, my cell phone:929-855-7190
— by Jiangang Chen on Dec 19 2021
please help me to cancel Verizon cloud unlimited , i don't want to use it anymore
— by Jiangang Chen on Dec 19 2021
Please cancel my 2 subscriptions for Verizon Cloud. I can't login to it. My phone number is 479-263-6578.
My name is Ginger Bailey, and I do not have a Verizon wireless account. Please help! I don't want to continue to pay $14/month for a subscription that I can't even log into!
— by Ginger Bailey on Jun 24 2021
Search for another app