How to Cancel Vanguard
Learn how to cancel Vanguard subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Vanguard Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Vanguard".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Vanguard" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Vanguard Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Vanguard" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Vanguard will now be canceled.
Cancel Vanguard Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Vanguard" or "The Vanguard Group, Inc." » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Vanguard
Cancel Vanguard via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Vanguard's Website
- Visit their website - http://www.vanguard.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Vanguard App
Meet the new Vanguard app. We’ve updated and refined our features to make it easier than ever to invest from your mobile device. Along with our sleek new look, you can also log in to your accounts with Fingerprint ID. We’ll be rolling out new updates every few weeks, but if there’s something you want us to build, you can let us know in our Support tab. Use the app to do the following (some features may not be available for employer-sponsored plans): • Access an overview of your accounts to check your total assets and balances. • Dive deeper to track your account performance, cost basis details, or day change information for each of your holdings. • Make trades, deposit checks directly into your accounts, and review your transaction history. • Find help, update your login preferences, and leave feedback via our Support tab. Disclosures Vanguard funds not held in a brokerage account are held by The Vanguard Group, Inc., and are not protected by SIPC. Brokerage assets are held by Vanguard Brokerage Services, a division of Vanguard Marketing Corporation, member FINRA and SIPC. Images are for illustrative purposes only. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. © 2021 The Vanguard Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Vanguard Marketing Corporation, Distributor of the Vanguard Funds.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app