How to Cancel myUSCchart
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your myUSCchart subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your myUSCchart subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel myUSCchart Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel myUSCchart subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "myUSCchart".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling myUSCchart subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel myUSCchart subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel myUSCchart Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "myUSCchart" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to myUSCchart will now be canceled.
Cancel myUSCchart Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to myUSCchart via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see myUSCchart. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from myUSCchart
Cancel myUSCchart via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting myUSCchart via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on myUSCchart's Website
Another way of canceling myUSCchart subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the myUSCchart app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.keckmedicine.org/contact/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About myUSCchart App
Keck Medicine of USC is committed to patient health, safety and access. Through this app we offer 24/7 access to your medical records. Use this app to send secure messages to your physician, access test results and request prescription renewals and appointments from your smartphone. We are a team of more than 500 physicians at a leading academic medical center keeping you healthy, on track and doing the things you love. If you are a patient of Keck Medicine of USC and need assistance in accessing the patient portal, please call (877) 621-8014. For immediate assistance in scheduling an appointment, please call (800) 872-2273. Please note that this myUSCchart should not be used for urgent medical matters.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app