How to Cancel Twinkly
Learn how to cancel Twinkly subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Twinkly Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Twinkly".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Twinkly" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Twinkly Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Twinkly" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Twinkly will now be canceled.
Cancel Twinkly Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Twinkly" or "Ledworks" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Twinkly
Cancel Twinkly via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Twinkly's Website
- Visit their website - https://www.twinkly.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Twinkly App
Companion app for Twinkly, the smart lights to make your Christmas unforgettable! It features a neat design that gives you the ability to personalize your lighting effects for a great experience. Designed for intuitive use, just connect over Wi-Fi and you will be playing with your lights in a matter of seconds. This is the NEW 2021 VERSION, deeply improved in performance and designed to support the entire new Twinkly product range.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app