How to Cancel Checkbook
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Checkbook subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Checkbook subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Checkbook Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Checkbook subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Checkbook".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Checkbook subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Checkbook subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Checkbook Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Checkbook" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Checkbook will now be canceled.
Cancel Checkbook Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Checkbook via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Checkbook. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Checkbook
Cancel Checkbook via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Checkbook via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Checkbook's Website
Another way of canceling Checkbook subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Checkbook app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Checkbook-for-Android/118840974861912 and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Checkbook App
Featured in Daniel Begun's book "Amazing Android Apps for Dummies", ISBN: 978-0470936290. Please vote for us for the best Finance app on the Android Market! http://bestappever.com/v/finc It's time to stop giving your bank free money from overdraft fees and nonsensical charges because of poor money management. Checkbook is an app you can use in place of a paper checkbook and makes it easier than you think to handle your finances. Make an impulse purchase today? That's okay, but don't forget to deduct it from your account balance. Even the online bank statements lag when posting transactions-- sometimes causing you to believe you have more money than you do. That is not to their disadvantage: it's yours! Although we cannot promise you will never overdraft again, we can promise you that using this app properly, and keeping track of your transactions will make it next to impossible. This version of the app allows as many accounts as you need and does not have ads. This app works with 1 phone only. If you want to share a joint account, this is NOT the app for you.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app