How to Cancel Wise
Learn how to cancel Wise subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Wise Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Wise".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Wise" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Wise Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Wise" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Wise will now be canceled.
Cancel Wise Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Wise" or "TransferWise" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Wise
Cancel Wise via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Wise's Website
- Visit their website - http://transferwise.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Wise App
Money for here, there, and everywhere 170+ countries. 50 currencies. One card. This is the account built to save you money round the world. Use money. Make money. Get Wise. Convert, send, receive and spend just like that. And we’re up to 6x cheaper on average than leading UK banks. Join 15+ million people and businesses worldwide. — Worldwide money transfers, universal savings — • Send money to 70+ countries, fast • Get the real exchange rate, like on Google, for every money transfer, for a tiny fee • Over 50% of transfers are instant • Secure your transfers with two-factor authentication — The debit card that’s always got the right currency — • Spend or withdraw money in more than 200 countries • If you don’t have the local currency, we’ll auto-convert what you have with the lowest possible price • Freeze and unfreeze your card, and update your virtual card whenever you like — Get paid like a local — • Get your own UK account number and sort code, European IBAN, US routing and account numbers, and more. As if you had local bank accounts around the world. • Use these account details to get paid in multiple currencies for free, and for direct debits • Keep up-to-date with instant push notifications for every transaction — Hold 50 currencies and convert between them instantly — • No monthly fee and no maintenance fee to keep money in your account, in most cases • Convert between currencies instantly, at the real exchange rate, for a super-low fee — Put your money to work with Assets — • Try Interest or Stocks in a few taps. Only available in the UK and Singapore, for now • Capital at risk. Wise Assets is a trading name of TINV Ltd, a business subsidiary created to carry out investment activities and regulated by the FCA — A better business account for going global — • Pay invoices and bills faster, at a better exchange rate • Use account details to get paid by clients and customers around the world • Connect to supported platforms like Amazon, Stripe, Xero, and more Wise is regulated by the FCA in the UK, and by other authorities around the world. Send from: GBP (British pound), EUR (Euro), USD (US dollar), AUD (Australian dollar), BGN (Bulgarian lev), BRL (Brazilian real), CAD (Canadian dollar), CHF (Swiss franc), CZK (Czech koruna), DKK (Danish krone), HKD (Hong Kong dollar), HUF (Hungarian forint), JPY (Japanese yen), MYR (Malaysian ringgit), NOK (Norwegian krone), NZD (New Zealand dollar), PLN (Polish zloty), RON (New Romanian leu), SEK (Swedish krona), SGD (Singapore dollar) Send to: EUR (Euro), USD (US dollar), GBP (British pound), AED (UAE dirham), ARS (Argentine peso), AUD (Australian dollar), BDT (Bangladeshi taka), BGN (Bulgarian lev), BRL (Brazilian real), CAD (Canadian dollar), CHF (Swiss franc), CLP (Chilean peso), CNY (Chinese yuan), CRC (Costa Rican colón), CZK (Czech koruna), DKK (Danish krone), EGP (Egyptian pound), GHS (Ghanaian cedi), GEL (Georgian lari), HKD (Hong Kong dollar), HUF (Hungarian forint), IDR (Indonesian rupiah), ILS (Israeli shekel), INR (Indian rupee), JPY (Japanese yen), KES (Kenyan shilling), KRW (South Korean won), LKR (Sri Lankan rupee), MAD (Moroccan dirham), MXN (Mexican peso), MYR (Malaysian ringgit), NPR (Nepalese rupee), NOK (Norwegian krone), NZD (New Zealand dollar), PEN (Peruvian sol), PHP (Philippine peso), PKR (Pakistan rupee), PLN (Polish zloty), RON (Romanian leu), SEK (Swedish krona), SGD (Singapore dollar), THB (Thai baht), TRY (Turkish lira), UAH (Ukrainian hryvnia), VND (Vietnamese dong), ZAR (South African rand), ZMW (Zambian kwacha)
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app