How to Cancel FanLabel
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your FanLabel - Daily Music Contests subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your FanLabel - Daily Music Contests subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel FanLabel Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel FanLabel - Daily Music Contests subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "FanLabel - Daily Music Contests".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling FanLabel - Daily Music Contests subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel FanLabel - Daily Music Contests subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel FanLabel Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "FanLabel - Daily Music Contests" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to FanLabel will now be canceled.
Cancel FanLabel Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to FanLabel - Daily Music Contests via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see FanLabel - Daily Music Contests. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from FanLabel
Cancel FanLabel via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting FanLabel - Daily Music Contests via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on FanLabel's Website
Another way of canceling FanLabel - Daily Music Contests subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the FanLabel - Daily Music Contests app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://fanlabel.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About FanLabel - Daily Music Contests App
THINK YOU CAN PICK A HIT SONG? Play fantasy sports pick'ems for music as the owner of your own virtual record label. Create your label, pick songs based on popularity and more, earn Royalty points, rise to the top of the Leaderboards, and cash in for merch and experiences. HOW TO PLAY + HOW TO WIN Once you set up your virtual record label, CHALLENGE YOURSELF to earn Royalties and level up, or PLAY COMPETITIVELY against the community for exclusive prizes. In both ways to play, pick songs in daily and weekly music Challenges that you think will get the most real-world streams on Spotify, Apple Music and more. Discover tracks from major artists and brand new acts across Pop, Hip-Hop, Country, K-pop, Alternative, and more. Rise on the Leaderboard, earn virtual Royalties and level up as you play. Use your Royalties to buy real merch drops and exclusive experiences. FanLabel is all about proving you know how to pick hit songs, sign great artists and grow a successful virtual record label. HOW IT WORKS ▶ Sign up for an account ▶ Create your virtual record label and personalize it ▶ Play Challenges and pick the songs that'll get the most real-world plays (on Spotify and Apple Music, etc.) ▶ Challenge your friends to see who knows music the most ▶ Rise on the Leaderboards and level up for bragging rights ▶ Earn Royalties that you can cash in for real-world merch and experiences ▶ Check back daily to play new Challenges and pick new songs
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app