How to Cancel thinkMoney
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your thinkMoney by TD Ameritrade subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your thinkMoney by TD Ameritrade subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel thinkMoney Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel thinkMoney by TD Ameritrade subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "thinkMoney by TD Ameritrade".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling thinkMoney by TD Ameritrade subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel thinkMoney by TD Ameritrade subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel thinkMoney Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "thinkMoney by TD Ameritrade" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to thinkMoney will now be canceled.
Cancel thinkMoney Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to thinkMoney by TD Ameritrade via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see thinkMoney by TD Ameritrade. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from thinkMoney
Cancel thinkMoney via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting thinkMoney by TD Ameritrade via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on thinkMoney's Website
Another way of canceling thinkMoney by TD Ameritrade subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the thinkMoney by TD Ameritrade app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.gtxcel.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About thinkMoney by TD Ameritrade App
What do you get when you mix cool trading tips, option know-how, and clever photography? A good reason to take a coffee break. thinkMoney ® is TD Ameritrade’s award-winning quarterly magazine for active traders, now for Android. Full of fresh thinking, humor and trading how-to’s from equities to futures, you can access it now, for FREE. It's fast reading you're sure to enjoy. - Read and store as many issues as you like. Just download the app to access the current issue, free. - New issues are available quarterly. ____________________ This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app