How To Cancel QR & Barcode Reader Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of QR & Barcode Reader and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your QR & Barcode Reader subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your QR & Barcode Reader subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on QR Barcode Reader website
- Alternatives to QR & Barcode Reader
Cancel QR & Barcode Reader Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel QR & Barcode Reader subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "QR & Barcode Reader".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling QR & Barcode Reader subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel QR & Barcode Reader subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel QR & Barcode Reader Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "QR & Barcode Reader" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to QR Barcode Reader will now be canceled.
Cancel QR & Barcode Reader Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to QR & Barcode Reader via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see QR & Barcode Reader. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from QR Barcode Reader
Cancel QR & Barcode Reader Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting QR & Barcode Reader via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on QR & Barcode Reader's Website
Another way of canceling QR & Barcode Reader subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the QR & Barcode Reader app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://teacapps.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About QR & Barcode Reader App
QR & Barcode Reader is a modern QR code scanner and barcode scanner with all the features you need. Scan any QR code or barcode to get additional information including results from popular online services; Amazon, eBay and Google - 100% FREE! ALL COMMON FORMATS Scan all common barcode formats: QR, Data Matrix, Aztec, UPC, EAN, Code 39 and many more. RELEVANT ACTIONS Open URLs, connect to WiFi hotspots, add calendar events, read VCards, find product and price information, etc. SECURITY AND PERFORMANCE Protect yourself from malicious links with Chrome Custom Tabs featuring Google...
Reported Cancelation Issues
To whom it may concern
I used your scooter service yesterday and was charged over $70. The scooters never worked and had to go to another scooter system that was near. I was curious on how to get a refund on this seeing I never got to use these scooters.
— by Joshua Boyd on May 02 2021
Search for another app