How to Cancel Pango Musical March
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Pango Musical March: 3-6 years subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Pango Musical March: 3-6 years subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Pango Musical March Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Pango Musical March: 3-6 years subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Pango Musical March: 3-6 years".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Pango Musical March: 3-6 years subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Pango Musical March: 3-6 years subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Pango Musical March Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Pango Musical March: 3-6 years" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Pango Musical March will now be canceled.
Cancel Pango Musical March Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Pango Musical March: 3-6 years via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Pango Musical March: 3-6 years. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Pango Musical March
Cancel Pango Musical March via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Pango Musical March: 3-6 years via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Pango Musical March's Website
Another way of canceling Pango Musical March: 3-6 years subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Pango Musical March: 3-6 years app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.studio-pango.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Pango Musical March: 3-6 years App
Create your own marching band with PANGO MUSICAL MARCH! CHOOSE instruments and PLACE your characters: the musicians come to life and move! The marching band starts playing! Each character plays their own melody and marches in time. The musicians speed up and slow down when you CHANGE the music speed. The music changes and adapts when you ARRANGE and MIX the musicians. MOVE AROUND and listen to the result! The bigger the marching band, the livelier the scene gets. We recommend headphones for a better audio experience. Use your IMAGINATION with PANGO! Find out more at: http://www.studio-pango.com FEATURES - ARRANGE marching bands any way you like - PLAY 40 different instruments - DISCOVER 4 musical styles - CHANGE the music speed - Perfect for children aged 3 and up - No stress, no time limit, no competition - A simple, effective app - Internal parental controls - No in-game purchases or invasive advertising
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app