How To Cancel SigFig Wealth Management Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of SigFig Wealth Management and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your SigFig Wealth Management subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your SigFig Wealth Management subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on SigFig Wealth Management website
- Alternatives to SigFig Wealth Management
Cancel SigFig Wealth Management Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel SigFig Wealth Management subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on SigFig Wealth Management.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling SigFig Wealth Management subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel SigFig Wealth Management subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the SigFig Wealth Management store SigFig Wealth Managementlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel SigFig Wealth Management Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "SigFig Wealth Management" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to SigFig Wealth Management will now be canceled.
Cancel SigFig Wealth Management Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to SigFig Wealth Management via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see SigFig Wealth Management. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from SigFig Wealth Management
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel SigFig Wealth Management Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting SigFig Wealth Management via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on SigFig Wealth Management's Website
An alternate way of canceling SigFig Wealth Management subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the SigFig Wealth Management app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://sigfig.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About SigFig Wealth Management App
Intelligent investment portfolios and personalized investment guidance, with access to licensed advisors. Low fees, so you have more to invest. Everyone is unique. Your investment plan should be too. With SigFig, it’s easy to build a personalized plan that takes into account your needs, timeline, and tolerance for risk. Managed for a fraction of the cost of traditional advisors, it’s designed to help keep you on course toward a more secure future. • Keep more of your money Pay only a simple fee of 0.25% per year, a fraction of the cost of traditional advisors, with no trading fees*. S...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app