How to Cancel Wise
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Wise - Subscription Management subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Wise - Subscription Management subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Wise Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Wise - Subscription Management subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Wise - Subscription Management".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Wise - Subscription Management subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Wise - Subscription Management subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Wise Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Wise - Subscription Management" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Wise will now be canceled.
Cancel Wise Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Wise - Subscription Management via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Wise - Subscription Management. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Wise
Cancel Wise via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Wise - Subscription Management via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Wise's Website
Another way of canceling Wise - Subscription Management subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Wise - Subscription Management app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://redstoneapp.co.in and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Wise - Subscription Management App
How many times do you forget to cancel a subscription fee and pay money for a service you don't use anymore? You need a subscription manager who helps you control recurring expenses. Almost everyone now pays for services on a regular basis. Whether Spotify, Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar or any ott, DTH, service, loan, etc. you quickly lose track of what you actually spend. Manage and easily administer your subscriptions to the different services to which you are subscribed. Track your subscriptions and check your bill for your regular subscriptions, take control. Manage subscriptions to the most popular online services, such as video, music, tv, gaming streaming service, rent, mobile bills, EMI, etc... Naver forgot to pay for services and remember subscriptions cancellation which you do not use..... FEATURES Some of the features present in the application: => Create regular and one-time subscriptions. => Track your subscriptions => Track what you pay for every month, week, and yearly => Easy calendar and analytics of your outcomes to not miss anything! => Enter the billing period to see the next payment date. => Add important data for each subscription (description, the start of payment, Payment method, and notes). => 160+ different currencies. => Switch between the main currencies: Real, Dollar, and Euro. => Notifications for each payment or subscription to remind multiple times in a day... The app is free to use and you can add as many subscriptions as you like...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app