How to Delete SubX Completely
Learn how to delete your SubX - Subscription Manager account, your personal data and also delete the SubX app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with SubX - Subscription Manager completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete SubX Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by SubX - Subscription Manager. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting SubX - Subscription Manager via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with SubX.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify SubX of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting SubX's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of SubX - Subscription Manager on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete SubX - Subscription Manager from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete SubX app from your Iphone
If you want to delete SubX - Subscription Manager from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the SubX - Subscription Manager icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on SubX - Subscription Manager.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the SubX - Subscription Manager app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete SubX - Subscription Manager" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete SubX from your Android phone
To delete SubX - Subscription Manager from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on SubX - Subscription Manager.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the SubX - Subscription Manager app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the SubX - Subscription Manager app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
SubX - Subscription Manager Software Details
1. Our subscription tracker allows you to manage subscriptions so you can pay on time, but also manage your monthly budget and cancel subscriptions that you no longer need.
2. It’s time to manage subscriptions easily with SubX – Subscription Manager.
3. SubX – My Subscription Manager will help lower your bills with thoughtful tips and by making you aware of all your subscriptions.
4. Don’t worry, our subscription manager works with all types of subscriptions, from service weekly subscriptions and game subscriptions to annual subscriptions and yearly subscriptions Google Play.
5. No matter the subscription period, you will have all your current period subscriptions in one place with our recurring expense manager.
6. Unlike most paid subscription manager apps, here you can easily find subscriptions from 100+ pre-added subscription apps.
7. Unlike most subscription managers, SubX allows you to check your balances and subscriptions at a glance.
8. Add all your subscriptions in minutes using our automated subscription-manager 100+ subscription services templates.
9. Easily manage subscriptions and sort them by region or currency, filter by label, add payment methods and choose when you want to get notified.
10. There you can also understand how the billing cycle of your subscription works and check relevant dates of your services like sign-up dates, end of discounts, cancellation dates, or end of services.
11. Forget about the anxieties related to late payments, or payments because you forgot to cancel subscriptions that you no longer need.